Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thanks for your appreciation

I heartily thank all of you for appreciation of my calligraphy.


I was born in Taiwan during World War II, and was brought up. My parents are Japanese. I came to the Far East since war was over.
I took the license of national language and calligraphy at national university.
It was a teacher for many years. I have not exhibited a work at exhibition.

There is little way left by me. Therefore I wanted to have people except my country watch my works.

I have not watched any blog till then, and my foreign language was poor.
But, I was supported by a lot of encouragement and suggestions of many friends. I was very glad.


The friend who showed a lot of interest in my calligraphy particularly for a long time, is my honor.
Thank you again.

・ chrome3d  "Cloudbusting"              Finland

・ Sarah     "Cottage Garden Studio Photography"  U.S.A

・ Barbara (Myth Maker)  "Reading The Sky"      U.S.A

・ James   "SOMETHING SIGHTED"            U.S.A

・ Pilland   "Confini amministrativi - Riigipiirid - Political borders" Italy

・ joo      "Urban stories"                 Poland

・ Cris     "Porque quiero más"             Argentina

・ Carol     "Flower Hill Farm"                U.S.A

・ Griffith   "KAFAMDAKİ PARAZİT"           Turkey

・ AB       "Phone Cam 365"                Germany

・ ρομπερτ   "daily athens"                 Greece

・ Carmen Henesy    "Carmen's Chronicles"      U.S.A

Excuse me to all friends for not introducing.

My calligraphy may be printed world somewhere. 
It is very happy for me to have a lot of people look. 
And i am glad if it recall something of your landscape.
It is "Calligraphy in the LANDSCAPE" 


From the Far East.
Best regards.
ruma

11 comments:

  1. I appreciate your calligraphy and your fine pictures, and I am honored that you mentioned me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy to be able to follow your wonderful blog and learn from you! It's a great honour to be mentioned here.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to learn how it all began.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to learn how it began.
    Congratulations with the wonderful result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is my pleasure to follow your blog and your beautiful works, Ruma.

    Thank you for mentioning me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruma, I find joy and peace in visiting your blog and I am deeply honored that you mention me here. Your words, calligraphy, and photography are all inspiring. I especially admire and respect your artistic and deep felt sense of nature within that you express through your calligraphy. To me it is a great art. Peace be with you. Your friend in faraway New England, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that I started following your blog. You've got wonderful pictures here and this is a good way for us to learn something about the far East: the calligraphy, the traditions...
    Congratulations for your work!

    Cumprimentos de Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for showing us a little of the beautiful world of Japanese calligraphy. The variety of styles is fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is always a pleasure to visit your blog, Ruma. I learn so much about your culture, and am curious to know more. Thank you for sharing a bit about your life as well. Through sharing our cultures and learning about each other, people become friends, no longer strangers or enemies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You for Your kind words, Ruma-san. I feel really touched by Your esteem.
    Since in my blog I couldn't show any border of Japan, lately I added a link to the webcams in Tokyo-to!
    Ogenkide!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my blog,
and enjoying precious time with me.